Terms & Conditions
• 1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
• 2. Entry is open to residents of the following European countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and the United Kingdom; who are 18 years and over. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
• 3. The promotion commences at 00.01 CET on 1 September 2019 and closes at 23.59 CET on 31 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”). Uploading the receipt is possible until 10 January 2020 (“Participation Period”)
• 4. To enter you must:
(a) buy a pair of Dunlop Purofort boots during the Promotional Period;
(b) go to www.dunlopboots.com/WinterBBQ upload a picture or copy of your receipt
You will be prompted to provide contact details (including entrant’s name, email address, phone number, and point of purchase) and upload your receipt.
• 5. One entry per entrant / e-mail address will be accepted into the competition.
• 6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
• 7. There are 7 original winners and 133 additional winners in this promotion. Each original winner can select 19 additional winners. Each of these winners, both original and additional, will win a fully catered ‘PUT TO THE TEST Winter BBQ’ for 1 person. These Winter BBQ’s for the original winner and his or her 19 additional winners will be held at the same date, time and location, as agreed with the original winner.
• 8. The price draw will be conducted on 13 january 2020, at Dunlop Protective Footwear, Boeierstraat 12, 8102 HS Raalte, The Netherlands.
• 9. Winners will be notified in writing by email within 2 days of the prize draw, and their names will be published on the website Dunlopboots.com and Dunlop Facebook channel.
• 10. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 20 January 2020 at the same time and place as the previous prize draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winners of the second chance prize draw will be notified in writing by email within 2 days of the draw and published on the website Dunlopboots.com and Dunlop Facebook channel.
• 11. The total RRP value of all prizes is estimated at 140 x €50,- = €7.000,-. (including GST). Prize values are based on current RRP in the Netherlands at the time of printing/publishing these terms and may vary between regions or countries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in the prize values between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption.
Further Terms & Conditions
• 12. All taxes (including GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• 13. Prizes are not variable or transferable (unless otherwise specified). Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
• 14. In the event that any prize (or any part of the prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
• 15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
• 16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• 17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
• 18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
• 20. Winners may be required to take part in related publicity, including (without limitation) publication of the name and image of a promotion winner along with their winning entry via Promoter’s website, social media and other press and media channels. No additional payment will be given for this.
• 21. The Promoter is Dunlop Protective Footwear, Boeierstraat 12, 8102 HS Raalte, The Netherlands.