At Dunlop our mission is to empower the makers and doers of the world to get the job done safely. Our innovative approach has been shaping the future of the protective footwear industry for over 130 years, and we will continue our purpose for the next 130 years to ALWAYS inspire beyond the boot to make the world we live in and the planet we live on on better place.
Reducing our eco-costs by 50% through 6 key initiatives
Our Journey to become 100% circular
1. ENERGY AND CLIMATE
To primarily produce near to market and use renewable energy to be carbon neutral
2. RECOVERY & RECYCLING
Extend our zero waste mindset from our production floor to the jobsite and beyond
3. CIRCULAR SUPPLY CHAIN
Responsibly source sustainable materials and advocate our strong commitment to human rights and worker safety.
4. BOOT AS A SERVICE
REBOOT your footwear program that increases worker safety and enriches your sustainability program
5. MATERIALS & SOURCING
Invest in Innovating our Purofort and PVC materials to reduce their eco cost by 50%
6. PRODUCT LIFE EXTENSION
Production innovation that extends the life our boots and enhances wearers health and safety
- To primarily produce near the markets we serve and increase our use of sustainable energy to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To innovate new materials that exceed global safety standards and lower our eco-cost.
- To relentlessly pursue a circular product Lifecyle and supply chain.
End User Promise
- Dunlop’s sustainability initiatives will allow end users to repurpose their end of life products into new energy or products.
- To use long lasting durable materials to help reduce product replacement waste.
- Dunlop innovative Reboot program supports corporate customers in achieving their sustainability goals.
- Responsibly source sustainable materials to reduce our environmental impact.
- Commit to R &D partnerships to innovate new sustainable materials aimed to lower our environmental impact.
- Work with our sales partners to create a circular product lifecycle.