Ordering & Payment
If you used a credit or debit card you’ll be charged when the order leaves the warehouse. Once you place the order we authorize the amount, then after the order leaves the warehouse we capture the amount.
If you used PayPal, you will be charged as soon as you place the order.
We accept the following payment methods:
Sometimes we have to cancel orders. We will always contact you when we have to do this. Canceling an order can be due to a number of reasons, including:
- Stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
- Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
- Delivery address issues. You may have accidently entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
You are not charged for cancelled products. If your order, or part of it, is cancelled, you will be refunded for the cancelled products.
There is one situation in which we’ll send an additional email; when you return an order.
You receive your express delivery within 2 business days
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order. In that case we will always contact you. Here are a few possible causes:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock.
- You live in a remote area, and we cannot deliver there.
- You specified a PO box as your delivery address. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to PO boxes, because our deliveries need to be signed upon receipt.
- A payment issue might have occurred when you placed the order.
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
- You ordered more than one product. In exceptional circumstances your order may arrive in different packages and on different dates.
- Your order was placed during a Dutch public holiday or a local public holiday. Our main warehouse is in the Netherlands, and it is home base for our products.
- There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
Do you want to find out the current delivery status of your order? You can easily track the status of your order with the link received in the email from our carrier.
1 Make sure you check the delivery times for the product type of your order. You can check the delivery time via the track & trace link send via email by our carrier.
2 When the carrier does not provide proper information, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Express delivery does cost 9,95 euro (incl VAT).
If a product you purchased from our online shop has a quality issue and you want to return it, you must return it to the online shop. Once you do, our quality assurance department will inspect it. If you want to return a product that you bought at one of our own stores because of a quality issue, you must return it to one of our stores in that country. The staff will inspect the damage.
You are refunded if we assess that the product was damaged during the manufacturing process, or if they are in a different condition to how they are supposed to come from the factory. We compensate costs for defective products.
We cannot compensate for products that were damaged for other reasons, including damage by negligence, misuse or wear and tear. We cannot compensate if the product was bought from anywhere other than our Online Shop or one of our official stores.
Please note the life expectancy of a product depends on the individual using it; their characteristic wear pattern and the conditions in which it’s used. Products damaged by normal wear and tear, or products that have exceeded their reasonable lifespan, will not be not replaced.