GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Loads/unloads, operates, services and adjusts Purofort or PVC machine in order to maintain required quality and quantity of product.
- Ability to pull a boot.
- Stretch sock liner over core in accordance with product specifications.
- Place steel shank, toecaps and plates in accordance with product specifications.
- Stock needed supplies of toecaps, shanks and liners, while machine is running
- Ability to remove all metal from defective boots before putting boots in the regrind Gaylord.
- Visually inspect boots for defects.
- Ability to turn machine stations on and off when the occasion arises.
Successful candidate will possess a HS diploma/GED, be responsible, reliable, and have a stable work history. Prior manufacturing exp. is a plus and physical requirements apply. Dunlop offers an excellent benefit package and is an EOE, requiring employment references and drug screens.
High school diploma, general education/Technical degree (GED).
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee will occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Perform other job functions as defined
Have you made your decision? Send in your application and come and meet us, you won't regret it! Send an email with your CV and an explanation to: email@example.com