GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Inspect, trims and racks boot products on the provided boot racks in the appropriate size order. Performs appropriate work functions on any and all machines located in the Industrial Division as/when directed to include Main Group, & Wintech machines.
- Checks inside, sole and sides of boots for defects
- Evenly trims tops and sides of boots
- Trims off or removes excess flash (material) from boots
- Trims excess material from side seams and top of boots
- Racks only boots found to be of good quality. Keeps track of all rejected boots by number and design
- Places finished quality product on provided pin racks
- Maintains good housekeeping at all times of the assigned work area, machinery, and/or tool
- Keeps track of all completed boots by number and design
- Monitors, records and provides regular feedback per agreed methods to the Safety/Quality Manager, of all observed quality and safety issues that occur during the shift
Successful candidate will possess a HS diploma/GED, be responsible, reliable, and have a stable work history. Prior manufacturing exp. is a plus and physical requirements apply. Dunlop offers an excellent benefit package and is an EOE, requiring employment references and drug screens.
High school diploma, general education/Technical degree (GED).
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee will occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Perform other job functions as defined
Wages: $11.50/hour - Entry level
Have you made your decision? Send in your application and come and meet us, you won't regret it! Send an email with your CV and an explanation to: email@example.com