GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Finishing Line is the final stage in the quality process. Any rejects that get through this final inspection stage reflect poorly on Dunlop reputation. To ensure a quality product is delivered to Dunlop customers, the Finisher must be a team player and perform the final check of the product looking for obvious quality problems. The Finisher also prepares the product for shipment to Dunlop’s customers.
- Maintains safe work habits to prevent individual injuries and damage to equipment and premises
- Follows specific plan schedule from supervisor
- Sets line up with scheduled products
- Gets specific labels, insoles, hang tags, laces, etc. that is applied to product being packed
- Removes product from pin rack, apply toe dot, tampo print, etc. and set on conveyor belt
- Inspects footwear for imperfections
- Trims excess flash from product
- Inserts inner soles, laces. Hang tags. Etc
- Labels plastic bags, boxes and cartons
- Final Inspection of product, bad heels, correct touch up paint, liners showing and all flash removed
Successful candidate will possess a HS diploma/GED, be responsible, reliable, and have a stable work history. Prior manufacturing exp. is a plus and physical requirements apply. Dunlop offers an excellent benefit package and is an EOE, requiring employment references and drug screens.
High school diploma, general education/Technical degree (GED).
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee will occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Perform other job functions as defined
Wages: $11.50/hour - Entry level
Have you made your decision? Send in your application and come and meet us, you won't regret it! Send an email with your CV and an explanation to: email@example.com