Return & Refund
Our quality assurance team inspects the returns to make sure they meet the requirements of our Return Policy. If they do, you will be refunded through the same payment method and currency you used to purchase your order.
It takes 1 - 2 additional calendar days to make the refund to your bank account. Some banks and credit card providers may take a little longer to apply the credit to your account.
As soon as your return package arrives at our warehouse, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order.
There are certain things we consider when returns are sent in.
The product must have been bought directly from our Online Shop. If you bought the product through a third party, please speak to them about your return, as they may have their own policy.
The product must be returned within its return period. If you bought the product from the Online Shop, please return it there. If you bought the product at a store, the return policy of that local store applies.
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and unworn.
- The product must be in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel must have the original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging.
Before we can start processing your refund, we need to make sure that your returned products meet our return's conditions.
We need to check and make sure the product(s) you returned:
- Fall within our 100-day return period. That's 100 days since the day you received the order.
- Aren’t worn beyond normal use.
- Are in their original state and are not damaged.
- Are in their original packaging.
- Still has its original label or hangtag attached.
As long as your product(s) meet the above criteria, we can reimburse your purchase price and delivery costs (in case of completely returned orders). If your returned product(s) don't meet the criteria above, we cannot accept the items and unfortunately won't be able to give you a refund.